This time we explore the underground stations and pavilions decorated with exquisite mosaics, marble and bronze sculptures, giant chandeliers, stain-glass windows and more.
We clearly see and understand why Russian subway is considered an underground museum.
The tour includes:
• the most impressive subway stations;
• the most beautiful pieces of Soviet art;
• the most interesting stories of how the metro system was originally built;
• unknown facts and hidden treasures;
• secrets of so-called "Metro-2" system designed to be used by the government members only.